A. Pimenta views the privacy of its customers and users very seriously, complying with the current European legislation in terms of personal data processing and privacy, adopting best practices to protect users’ data from possible unauthorized use or access. The data collected on the website is intended to:
- Customize the website according to users’ location/ language preferences, so that it is more convenient for users to browse this website;
- Respond to contact requests from users;
- Collect and analyze anonymous traffic data, via external statistics services that enable us to improve this website.
The data collected on the website is not provided by A. Pimenta to external entities and the only purpose is to satisfy users’ requests, responding whenever a user gets in touch or communicating a product.
- Customization cookies – allows us to remember your preferences for your location/ language. Thus, on subsequent visits the user will not have to be always selecting these options, made in the first visit;
- Statistics Cookies – let us understand by collecting usage statistics, how users navigate our website and how we can improve its website experience and functionality.
We use Google Analytics, one of the most commonly used and reliable statistics services, to help us collect this information. The information collected, such as visited pages, or time spent on the website, does not allow us to identify specific users since the visits are anonymous. For any further question regarding privacy or cookies please contact us by email email@example.com.